About The Tour
And So Our Adventure Begins
Duration : 3 hours start at 6.30 pm
Type : Open Trip
Language : Offered in English
Meeting point : Tugu Yogyakarta Monument
Gowongan, Jetis, Yogyakarta 55233
Highlights- If you like food and want to experience Jogja culture
- The walking tour part was a good introduction to the city
- Travel on a becak (Traditional Public Transportation)
- Learn interesting fun facts about Yogyakarta
- Enjoying the nighttime atmosphere of Yogyakarta
OverviewYogyakarta’s Imaginary Line is an imaginary straight line drawn from the southern beach Parang Kusumo with Mount Merapi. Journey through a part of the city's imaginary line, from Tugu Yogyakarta Monument to Southern City Square. Join us on this experience to try authentic Javanese dishes, play traditional games, travel on a becak, learn interesting fun facts about city, interact with locals and many more.
Inclusions- Local Guide (English Speaking)
- Mineral water 600 ml
- Fee of all activities at Alun - Alun Kidul (masangin, paddle car, etc)
- Becak (Yogyakarta traditional rickshaw)
- Raincoat, if it's rain
- Many types of Javanese authentic snack, food and drink
What to bring- Please be hungry, because a lot of food is to be tried out during this tour.
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing.
- And don't forget to bring your camera to take some nice pictures.
Tugu Yogyakarta Monument - Southern City Square
From our meeting point Tugu Yogyakarta Monument, we go to the south through a part of the Yogyakarta's imaginary line ( Malioboro Road, Nirboyo Gate, Yogyakarta Palace, East Fortess Corner etc). Along the journey, we will enjoying the nighttime atmosphere of Yogyakarta and discover a variety of activities and food until we reach the Southern City Square ( Alun - Alun Kidul ).