Explore Jogja Through our Jogja Food Tour
And So Our Adventure Begins
Tour Mode : Walk and Trishaw
Duration : 3 ~ 4 hours start at 6.30 pm
Type : Open Trip
Language : Offered in English
Highlights- If you like food and want to experience Jogja culture
- The walking tour part was a good introduction to the city
- Travel on a becak (Traditional Public Transportation)
- Learn interesting fun facts about Yogyakarta
- Enjoying the nighttime atmosphere of Yogyakarta
OverviewYogyakarta’s Imaginary Line is an imaginary straight line drawn from the southern beach Parang Kusumo with Mount Merapi. Journey through a part of the city's imaginary line, from Tugu Yogyakarta Monument to Southern City Square. Enjoy Jogja in Local Ways. Join us on this experience to try authentic Javanese dishes, play traditional games, travel on a becak, learn interesting fun facts about city, interact with locals and many more.
Inclusions- Local Guide (English Speaking)
- Mineral water 600 ml
- Fee of all activities at Alun - Alun Kidul (masangin, paddle car, etc)
- Becak (Yogyakarta traditional trishaw)
- Raincoat, if it's rain
- Many types of Javanese authentic snack, food and drink
What to bring- Please be hungry, because a lot of food is to be tried out during this tour.
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing.
- And don't forget to bring your camera to take some nice pictures.
ItineraryFrom our meeting point Tugu Yogyakarta Monument, we go to the south through a part of the Yogyakarta's imaginary line ( Malioboro Road, Nirboyo Gate, Yogyakarta Palace, East Fortess Corner etc). Along the journey, we will enjoying the nighttime atmosphere of Yogyakarta and discover a variety of activities and food until we reach the Southern City Square ( Alun - Alun Kidul ).
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- You can present a mobile voucher for this activity to our tour guide
Tugu Yogyakarta Monument (Tugu Pal Putih)
Cokrodiningratan, Kec. Jetis, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55233